Comprehensive rehabilitation services
Highlands Regional Medical Center is dedicated to helping people rebuild their lives after illness and injury. We believe that recovery encompasses both mind and body, so our comprehensive services address both the mental and physical aspects of rehabilitation. Our rehabilitation team includes knowledgeable, caring professionals who are dedicated to providing quality care and support.
Multidisciplinary approach to rehabilitation
Our multidisciplinary team of doctors, nurses, psychologists and therapists deliver a full spectrum of expert care in a supportive environment. Highlands Regional Medical Center’s talented rehabilitation team is well equipped to provide everything from physical and occupational therapy to a full range of specialized services to assist patients after cancer, heart attack or brain injury. Our services include:
- Inpatient care – Our acute-care services provide 24-hour, full-service medical and rehabilitative care.
- Outpatient care – We provide physical, occupational and speech therapy services at a variety of locations.
- Specialized programs – To address the unique needs of patients recovering from a heart attack, stroke, cancer and other serious conditions, we offer specialized programs that provide a range of rehabilitative services to meet each individual’s needs.
- Home care – Physical, occupational and speech therapists provide quality in-home rehabilitative services.
- Pain management services – We offer a variety of therapies to help alleviate pain.
For more information about our rehabilitation services, please call us at (863) 471-6336.